Returns & replacements
1. Any kinds of complaints leading to a refund, compensation or replacement must be made no more than 14 days after the receipt of the goods.
2. In any case where we made any mistake we certainly take full responsibility to offer a satisfiying compensation: replace the goods at our expense or pay back the full amount of your payment. A photo to prove our mistake might occasionally be demanded.
3. We pack all parcels neatly and thoroughly. If you receive a damaged parcel, or if the parcel already has been visibly opened (e.g. by the customs) please ask the postman (or supplier, customs officer, …) to be present as a witness when you open the parcel. This will make sure, you can demand compensation (from the national post or the customs).
Returns (not caused by a mistake on our part)
1. Due to the high shipping costs and our low product prices, we unfortunately can not offer “free” returns.
2. If you want to return goods, you will have to pay for the sending back and we will only return the real value of the goods as set forth on the Customs Declaration. The refund will be paid back via PayPal only AFTER we received the returned goods and only if the goods are untainted. Shipping costs will not be refunded at all.
Replacements (not caused by a mistake on our part)
1. For the same reason (high shipping costs) we can not offer free replacements of goods.
2. Our product descriptions are quite detailed. Please make sure to read them thoroughly.
You are welcome to contact us PRIOR to your order – we will happily answer any questions to help you decide if or what to purchase (or not).
3. If you want to have some goods replaced (as long as we haven’t sent the wrong item, size or else), you will have to pay for both, the sending back of the received item(s) and for the new shipment. These shipping costs altogether might be quite high, so you should consider this very well.
In any case if you should be discontent with our products, please contact us. We are convinced to sell products of good quality and we will always be open for solutions that both sides can agree on. Just send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some countries prohibit the import of certain products by post,
particularly medical products as well as health and food supplements, but even for cremes and lotions that might be possible.
Please inform yourself about the import and customs regulations of your country before making an order!
Should your order be kept or confiscated by the Customs of the destination country, we (Wellness Lagoon) will NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY.